One of our MidSouth NAMA Chapter member companies, Helena Chemical Company, is looking for an Advertising Specialist. Please read the description below. If you are interested or know someone who would be qualified, please use the information link at the bottom to see the post on AgCareers.com.
Helena Chemical Company, a national agricultural chemical company, has an immediate opening for an Advertising Specialist in Memphis, TN.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Communications and/or Marketing and 2 years of work experience. Agricultural experience is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of the latest communications tools, procedures and methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem resolution skills.
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of the Microsoft Office package.
- Ability to proofread, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively review and judge graphic designs and layouts.
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Photographic ability and knowledge.
- Development and execution of advertising materials (magazine ads, brochures, flyers, direct mail, press releases, e-mail blasts, videos, etc.) to support sales of HPG products.
- Assists the A&P Manager in the execution of the HPG advertising and communication plans
- Develop advertising and communication materials for Business Unit marketing groups, Division Product Managers and HPG Brand Managers.
- Anticipates all advertising needs based on thorough understanding of HPG goals.
- Assists with editorial / graphics content for Helena’s electronic advertising including HCC website and social venues.
- Develop and update content and structure of Helena Resources internet site and other media communication tools.
- Develop presentations for various HPG staff members that are standardized and consistent in delivery of product messages.
- Track print media to ensure delivery of scheduled ads