Progeny Ag Products is looking for a Marketing Specialist. Please forward this information if you know a good candidate!
Overview: The Marketing Specialist is responsible for communicating the desired message to the public to ensure Progeny Ag Products meets their sales goals.
- The successful candidate for this position will demonstrate strategic thinking and problem-solving skills and will exhibit the capability to lead and coordinate complex, business-critical projects, working with multiple departments and agencies.
- Strategic and tactical marketing/communications competency and a successful track record of building and managing business-critical communications projects is desired.
- Works with the sales team to develop a deep understanding of client needs and define marketing strategies for our products. Implementation of annual marketing strategy which would include but not limited to the following:
- Public relations
- Brand development
- Design brochures, direct mail, newsletters
- Manage & develop website
- Manage social media accounts & develop social media campaigns
- Help coordinate & execute meetings, presentations, programs, & special events and participates & represents company in some activities. (Midsouth Farm & Gin Show, Annual Field Day, Roll-out Meeting, Crop Consultant Days, etc.)
Job Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Graphic Design or Agriculture areas.
- Ability to communicate & interact effectively with internal & external contacts.
- Team-building and leadership skills required.
- Experience with graphic design, Microsoft programs, & website development.
- High attention to detail & organizational skills.
- Must live or be able to commute to Northeast Arkansas.
Qualified candidates send resume to Hillary Spain, Customer Development Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org